Saturday, June 8, 2019
Seaholm High School Football Field
2436 W. Lincoln
(Football Field is at the corner of Cranbrook & Midvale)
Birmingham, MI 48009
REASON #1 . . .
Because the monies raised from Michigan Parkinson Foundation's walk events, our signature fundraising events, helped us accomplish the following in 2018:
- 25,260 received patient education material through the mail
- 2,200 participated in a MPF Parkinson patient education program.
- 1,645 participated in a MPF Parkinson Support Group meeting
- 710 MPF Parkinson support group meetings held in 74 cities.
- 156 Parkinson Support Group leaders participated in MPF-funded, two day
- training programs.
- 2,583 participated in MPF special events
- 640 hours of paid respite care provided in a pilot program
REASON #2 . . .
Watch this video and hear what people have to say about
Michigan Parkinson Foundation.
REASON #3 . . .
Because it's a FUN day for the entire family (and yes, dogs are welcome) and features your choice of a 1 Mile or 3 Mile walk route through a beautiful Birmingham neighborhood, entertainment, healthy snacks, and a health fair exhibit! Register here 2019 Metro Detroit Parkinson's Walk Registration
Michigan Parkinson Foundation could never do any of this without your participation and generous support of "I Gave My Sole for Parkinson's" Walk Events.